My Weight Chart - Hopefully going down

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Well, that was a failure.

So, it's been about 4 months and I've gained about 6 pounds.  So much for sticking with the program.  Well, it's time to start up again.  This time I'm going to try something I've never done before.  I'm going to try out the Simple2Lose diet plan that uses Medifast meals and then transitions you into a healthy diet.  I've read a bit about it and it seems to be a fairly severe low calorie diet for the first month, and you have to buy their food for a month, but taken as a whole it is considered to be one of the most cost effective weight loss plans available.  It also seems medically safe and sound.  I am not sure how I will work around our trip to Chicago in a couple of weeks, perhaps I won't actually start until then.  For now, I have just given them my information.  I wait for them to call and get things all set up.

We will see how things go....

No comments:

Post a Comment