My Weight Chart - Hopefully going down

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 1

Well, I officially started on my Medifast plan today.  The 3 "meals"  I've had so far are tolerable, although I wouldn't say they are the most amazing things I' ever tasted.  I will say that they do keep you feeling full, at least up to this point.  I had apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast, a caramel bar for my midmorning snack, and a strawberry cream shake for lunch.  For dinner we are having steak (6 ounces) and some salad (romaine lettuce). 

    As you can see, I haven't done well since June on my own and now I need to lose an extra 10 pounds.  Oh well, this should do the trick if I stick to it.  I plan on sticking to it this time.

     I hope to lose about 3 pounds a week on average.  I'd love to lose it faster but I'm trying to be a realist.  Maybe by this spring...



No comments:

Post a Comment